With us there is no need to be in contact with a bunch of different companies to organise your next holiday,
we will be your Holidaypartner through the entire process, don't worry !
1. Find the property which fits your needs.
2. Complete the booking online, or contact us to be assisted and we can make it for you.
3. You will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail with property directions.
4. You will receive an Invoice for your booking with payment details.
5. When booking you shall transfer 25% of the total amount.
6. At least 4 weeks before arrival, you shall transfer the pending 75% of the total amount.
7. You will receive a new bookingconfirmation by e-mail with updated payment information.
8. You arrive in Malaga Airport.
9. Once you have picked up your luggage, you call us to inform you are on your way.
10. We welcome you at your holiday destination with a rental contract.
11. ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY !
- On the day of arrival, the property is ready from 16:00.
- On the day of departure, the property shall be left at 10:00.
- We don't physically receive a deposit, but upon arrival you will be asked to fill out a form which gives us the authority to withdraw money from your creditcard if there happens any damage to the property or it's inventory.
- Final Cleaning is obligatory and cannot be deselected.
- Cancelation policy; if cancellation less than 4 weeks before arrival the amount will not be refunded, if cancelation more than 4 weeks before arrival the amount will be refunded minus 20%.
- Occupancy of the property is limited to the number of persons, as indicated on the booking confirmation. The guests agrees not to sublet or share the accomodation except with the persons included on the booking confirmation.
- All persons over the age of 16 which rents a home in Spain, or rents a hotel-room, is reported to the police with his/her passport data.
This is a legal requirement for landlords of holiday accomodations and hotels.
- After completing the final stages of your booking and we have received the initial payment, we will send a booking confirmation to your e-mail confirming your stay and additional services chosen, this confirmation will contain all info necessary about the booked holidaypartner property and pending payment.
- Together with the Booking Confirmation you will receive a copy of our standard rental agreement for short-term lettings in Spanish, English and Danish.
- In the same e-mail as the 2 above mentioned we will send you an invoice with payment information for your booked holidaypartner home.
- You must keep the home and its content in the same condition as on your arrival and pay us upon written demand, any costs incurred in repairing or replacing any losses or damages to the property or its contents, caused by your action, omission or that of any guest or animal accompanying you.
You must ensure that the property is left in a tidy condition with the furniture in it´s given place, emptied trash and no dirty dishes on your departure at the end of your holiday, our end-cleaning only covers the basics like a weekly cleaning.
- The owner and Holidaypartner Spain shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any of your belongings or for any injuries sustained by you or any of your guests.
- Holidaypartner Spain only collects and uses guest´s personal information to the extent required for performing it´s brokerage activities. The information is transmitted to the corresponcing owner only in case of a successful booking transaction and is hereby expressly agreed by the guest. No personal information is disclosed to third parties.
- Both parties agree to the above and accept the Court House of Benalmadena in case of disputes over this contract, regardless of their place of birth, citizenship or place of residence.